We believe that everyone wants to do a good job and have great work flow. Everyday. However, that might not always be the case. Sometimes unnecessary friction knocks on the door, interrupting the focus and causing unnecessary frustration for employees around the world.
Below we have listed the top 10 causes of friction that can trigger ineffectiveness:
1. Being interrupted too often
2. The technology is not working properly
3. Misunderstandings or unclear communication among colleagues
4. Bad leadership or management
5. Lack of time to finish actual work duties
6. Pointless or unproductive meetings
7. The technology or programs are too basic for the assigned work tasks
8. Waiting for colleagues to finish their part
9. Unclear guidelines and expectations
10. Wasting time to book or get a hold on people
This is where Flowscape comes in. Our goal is to tear down some of the barriers above and to make sure that everyone has the right conditions to do their job. For example, did you know that our feature - Colleague Finder - helps you to localize and communicate with your colleagues quicker? Or that your company can become more agile and efficient using our instant meeting function?