Do you want to join us in our quest to make all employees around the world love working in modern offices? We are currently looking for an Android Engineer to join our creative Flowmaker team.
We believe that there are many things in an office that can cause unnecessary friction among employees. Has for example a broken printer or coffee machine made you annoyed lately? Or was it impossible to find and book a meeting room? Or maybe you had no idea where you could find your colleagues? At Flowscape, we are determined to minimize this friction. Our products aim to increase collaboration and optimize the workplace. Because at the end of the day, employees just want to do a great job.
But what will you do as a Android Flowmaker?
- Build cutting-edge products that takes us one step closer our quest.
- You’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, testing and deployment in accordance to Flowscape's guidelines concerning coding, architecture and infrastructure.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, fun and cross-functional agile team.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve problems as well as assisting stakeholders in addressing technical aspects of requirements.
- Deliver qualitative-, cost efficient- and scalable code.
- Keep up with new technologies and suggest improvements for future development.
- Ensure a consensus around requirements within the project members and that the products are built accordingly to our definition of done.
Who you are?
As a person you are structured and driven. You love new technologies, smart solutions and great user experiences. To test, troubleshoot and to solve problems are for you a natural part of everyday life.
- You have a deep knowledge of the Android platform or a couple of years of experience in Java/JEE or .Net.
- Knowledge of Maven, Gradle and common framework within the platform.
- You write clear, robust and scalable code with reusability in mind.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented development and modeling.
- Good understanding of backend integration through restful web services.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude.
We embrace diversity and inspire critical thinking. We encourage experimentation with new tools and ways of working. We dare to do wrong, to make mistakes, but we learn from it. This is our way to encourage creativity in everyday work; things that make us stay ahead, to be different, and to cater for truly useful innovation from the whole organization.
In order to learn, to share knowledge and to be transparent in what we do, we have internal education, different competence forums, hackdays and other recurrent activities.
You will work in our new office in Kista.
We look forward to your application! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.