Do you want to take place in building a smart and simple future for all workplaces around the world? Do you want to work in a cross-functional development team, building the most innovative and visually impressive products and services on the market? We are now looking for talented iOS Engineers who enjoys the challenge of working in a rapidly growing company where creativity is one of our main drivers.
At Flowscape, we reduce friction in offices, thereby creating a better and more creative work environment. We want to create the feeling that everything in the office environment just works and that you get a sense of “Flow”. We believe that spending time to find available meeting rooms, office spaces, colleagues or equipment contributes to unnecessary irritation. We also believe that the broken printer and coffee machines irritates the employees. With our products and services, companies and their employees can be more efficient thus gain time to focus on their core business.
What you’ll do?
- Build cutting edge products that bring the joy to a better work place.
- You’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, testing and deployment in accordance with the company guidelines concerning coding, architecture and infrastructure.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve problems as well as assisting stakeholders in addressing technical aspects of requirements.
- Deliver qualitative-, cost efficient- and scalable code. This means that you strive to produce simple and reusable code.
- Keep up with new technologies and proactively suggest improvements for future development.
- Ensure a consensus around requirements within the project members and that the products are built accordingly to our definition of done.
Who you are?
As a person you are structured and driven, paying great attention to details. You love new technologies, smart solutions and great user experiences. To test, troubleshoot and to solve problems are for you a no-brainer.
- A Solid and deep knowledge in Objective-C, Swift and reactive programming.
- Knowledge of common framework within the platform such as CoreData, CocoaPods and Carthage.
- Experience in the Adaptive layout with the help of auto-layout and size-classes.
- You write clear, robust and scalable code with reusability in mind.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented development and modeling.
- You have a positive and solution-oriented approach to problems and challenges.
- Good understanding of backend integration thru restful web services.
- Experience in Scrum or agile work in iterations.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- As a person you are structured and thorough.
We embrace diversity and inspire critical thinking. We encourage experimentation with new tools and ways of working. We dare to do wrong, to make mistakes, but we learn from it. This is our way to encourage creativity in everyday work; things that make us stay ahead, to be different, and to cater for truly useful innovation from the whole organization.
In order to learn, to share knowledge and to be transparent in what we do, we have internal education, different competence forums, hackdays and other recurrent activities.
You will work in our new modern premises next to the Scandic Victoria Tower in Kista.
We look forward to your application including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
Send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org